The Garia Octopus is a road approved multi purpose utility vehicle for the Nordic market.
Together with Garia’s in-house designers we have been involved in helping with:
- Concept features – what the vehicle should be able to do, layout, modularity, etc.
- Packaging ergonomics – how it is used, workstations around the vehicle, man/machine measurements, etc.
- Styling input – exterior and interior proposals.
- Production feasibility – optimization for small scale production, cost efficiency.
- Prototyping – 1:1 concept model and test stimuli.
- User involvement and market testing – carried out in Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Holland and England