We seek 2 employees….
We are looking for a Design engineer and a Mechanical engineer…
Are you technically skilled and have a flair for design, with 3-5 years of experience? Then you could become our lead technical constructor, and work close together with our team of creative designers. You must be strong in mechanics but also service minded, and good in communication, since you will have direct contact with our clients.
Do you like…
- to ideate, explore and invent technical solutions on problems that matters?
- to work with leading companies in the fields of life science and technical consumer products?
- to work in a unique creative environment with office and prototype workshop side-by-side?
- to construct in 3D CAD?
- to practically test your ideas, and build prototypes in the workshop?
- a job with lots of responsibility as well as influence on the designs?
Then this job could be of your interest 🙂
- Expert level in 3D CAD (preferably Solid works).
- Practical skills – the ability to independently build and test working prototypes in our workshop.
- Ability to communicate ideas and mechanical concepts quickly through free hand sketching/drawing.
- You can work structured with a systematic approach, and effectively manage time, budgets and deadlines.
- Visual presentation skills in Adobe and/or Office software.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Experience with state of the art prototyping techniques (SLA, SLS, milling, 3D printing…).
- A strong interest in production methods and new technology.
- A sense of aesthetics and interest in design and user experience.
- You take initiative and responsibility.
- You can work both independently and in teams.
- You have humor and contribute with positive energy.
Please send application, CV and portfolio in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Design Engineer” as subject. Tell us about your experience and your passion for engineering and design. Send us a few hand sketches and show us technical ideas, 3D constructions and prototypes that you have build
Tue Toft and Peter Møller-Jensen