Keeping the elderly hydrated with IoT
MJID worked with our friends at Medbroker and Heveas, to develop Aquatime, an IoT system that assist in keeping elderly people properly hydrated, every day.
Aquatime is the result of a tender by the EU and the Danish Market development Fund, which we won in the spring of 2018. The Aquatime consortium developed the system in collaboration with the municipality of Albertslund, who provided expert insight and user testing support, when testing with both the elderly and their caregivers.
The system is currently being launched with these features:
- Intelligent drinking vessel that measures intake, and sends data to the Cloud.
- Inbuilt notification and motivation system.
- Complete stand-alone system.
- Can integrate to the Danish digital healthcare systems.
- Fits within the routines and processes in he Danish healthcare system.
- Minimal set-up implementation.